Saturday

AutoAnalogAudio Arduino Library: Updated with recording support for XIAO Sense via PDM

 AutoAnalogAudio Arduino Library

Updated with recording support for XIAO BLE SENSE - NRF52840 via PDM microphone

Its been a while since I received my first NRF52840 device, and I finally got around to publishing what I have so far with the AAAudio libray. The XIAO Sense board that I have has a built in PDM microphone, so I managed to get it working with AAAudio. The results are pretty good, I tested it as a wireless microphone and it seems to hold up well. This is all kind of preliminary, full functionality isn't quite there yet, but it does function.

I've struggled with getting I2S output to work so far, but eventually I should be able to figure it out. There seems to be some sort of problem with it, I would like to blame the board and say it just won't work properly, but there is probably something I'm missing in the code.

In any case, the library has been updated, but it will probably be a while before I do an official release, so users will have to get the source code directly from GitHub.

https://github.com/TMRh20/AutoAnalogAudio/archive/refs/heads/master.zip



No comments:

Auto Analog Audio & NRF52840: Now working on non-Mbed cores

 Auto Analog Audio & NRF52840: Now working on non-Mbed cores Playing around with the AAAudio library So I finally decided to make the ne...